Curated Quilts - Collaboration
The Collaborate issue of Curated Quilts focuses on quilts made by one or more persons. The issue has a gallery full of inspiring quilts, three feature articles, a creative reset, a collaborative pattern, and more!
Table of Contents:
- Collaborate Gallery
- Collaborating with the Past by Teresa Duryea Wong
- Rebel without a Hue by Becky McNeill
- Creative Reset: Thinking Outside the Block by Erika Echols and Natasha Gardner
- Collaboration with a Longarm Quilter by Chris Batten
- Curated Studio
- Collaborate Mini Quilt Challenge
- Building Community Through Collaboration by Karen Bolan and Ellyn Zinsmeister
- On Trend: Digital Quilty Connections by Meaghan O’Malley
- The Quarantine Quilt Collaboration by Wendy Hill
- Harmony pattern by Amy Ellis
Digital versions of previous issues are available for purchase here. This is an affiliate link.